What Is Fatty Liver?

What Is Fatty Liver? 

Fatty Liver is a build up of fats in the liver cells. I myself had this abnormal condition but is now diffused by means of medicinal therapy. This condition is not harmful at all but should not be ignored. If not treated immediately, it may eventually lead to hardening and scarring of the liver which is a serious case.

What causes liver to get fats? Is it comes from the genes? Below are the main cause why people have fatty liver.

Alcohol
Too much consumption of alcohol may lead to this disease. Liver cannot diffuse too much alcohol you consumed resulting to fats stored in the liver.

High Blood Triglycerides
Increased Triglycerides levels contributes on having fats in the liver. Always check your triglycerides level by examining a complete blood count.

Diabetes
Diabetes may causes many complications. One of these is fatty liver. Make sure to maintain good blood sugar level to avoid liver damage.

Fatty foodsfatty liver
This is the main cause of why I had this abnormality of the liver. I used to love meat foods like t-bone, spare ribs, pork chop and chickens. Now I totally changed the way I eat that is why I was able to diffuse my fatty liver. Limit your fatty food intake to avoid having this disease.

Too much drug consumption
We all know that too much drug intake can harm the liver. Limit your drug consumption to avoid liver damage.

Obesity
Obese means fats. Obese people not only give their heart work double time, they also damaging their liver as well. Too much body fat also contributes to the presence of fats in the liver cells. Treat yourself from being obese and other illnesses will follow.

In my case, I treated this disease with just taking medicines specifically created for liver therapy. I was taking medication for about 2 years and fortunately for me, the fats are now gone.

Most fatty liver cases are impossible to diffuse. Since it is not that harmful to your health, others simply live with it together with medicine treatment just like I did. I guess the best thing I did was a total change of lifestyle. This includes regular exercise, proper nutrition and avoiding the foods I know that is bad for my health.

If you are diagnosed with this disease, don't be afraid as this is not a serious case. Just abide what your doctor tells you to do and you will be alright. Fatty liver can be diffuse and should not be taken for granted.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that your blog is perfectly nice. 21 day fix containers

Post a Comment